Friday, October 15, 2010


Don't you just love how cuddly newborn babies are??

Lars Andrew Morrison officialy joined our family Thursday morning, September 3oth at 8;30(ish) AM! He was 7 lbs 8 oz. and 19 inches long, with dark brownish-blueish eyes, and short dark hair. He has a darker skin tone - more olive - like Anika and Dirk... and has the cutest little circle chin just like his daddy and great-grandpa Alf. After looking at all the family baby pics, we all agree he favors daddy Dirk most.

I'm moving extremely sssssssssssssssllllllllllllllllooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww these days... not becuase I'm still recovering from the C-section (well, I guess technically I am, thought I feel super good).... but becuase having 4 kids and getting 2 hrs of sleep at night (and Dirk working out of town) has made for one tired mommy. Yesterday I think I was seeing the world cross-eyed all day.

So.... I'll post more -- and more pics... Just not today! :)

1 comment:

Aaron, Angie, Hailey, Lexi, and Jacob said...

He is gorgeous! I was wondering who he's taking after more. Glad you're starting to get some more sleep at night...I'm sure even a couple extra hours a night a wonderful right now.