Thursday, January 31, 2008

i love the usa!!

I just finished my tax return!! Yeah!! and I have to say I really love the USA. I know it's money that I shouldn't have had to pay in.... and I paid a lot more in that what I'm getting back... but it really lifts my spirits to know that when we get our tax refund back we will have $0 in credit card debt... and the tax credit everyone is scheduled to recieve in May ($2100 for our family) can go for something for our family.... we won't have to use it pay bills with!! (ps: thanks Dave Ramsey too!! for keeping us on track with a budget last year!!)

2 comments:

Gordostyle said...

Ok MISS KNOW IT ALL...fill in your MISS KNOWS NOTHING friend and tell me about the tax credit in May. I'm assuming I'll get less with only 1 child?

Don't keep me waiting!
HA!
Jen

BareFoot Finn said...

That is fantastic! Congratulations! I, didn't know about the credit either...we are still waiting on a couple 1099's..I sure hope we don't have to pay this year!